These Spinosaurus tooth necklaces are highly detailed and eye-catching! People of all ages will enjoy wearing this impressive-looking necklace. The dinosaur tooth pendant is made of durable, high-quality plastic and hand-painted to look realistic. Each necklace features an 18″ braided cord fastened with a lobster clasp. This necklace is durable, yet beautiful. Our packaging briefly shares information about Spinosaurus without evolution or millions-of-years.
This Spinosaurus tooth necklace is a great conversation starter about dinosaurs. You can share about when dinosaurs were created, where meat-eating came from, and how dinosaurs died. Spinosaurus is a good dinosaur to talk about because the changing portrayals of Spinosaurus are a good reminder that dinosaur depictions are artistic guesses that may later be proved wrong by the evidence.
Each Spinosaurus Tooth Necklace Features:
- 1.75″ long Spinosaurus tooth replica pendant
- Tooth is on an 18″ braided cord
- Lobster clasp and 2″ chain extender
- Minimal, neutral-colored beading to keep pendant in place
- Gift-shop-style packaging for easy hanging
- A brief description of Spinosaurus on the back of the packaging
$6.00 each (minimum order of 5)
Suggested Retail Price – $11.95
*Please note: because they are hand-made, pendant coloring may vary slightly